Today’s Reading: Matthew 19, Luke 19, John 19 (New American Standard Bible)
- This passage on divorce is huge because of the implications of divorce.
- Everytime I see a kid up in a tree, I think of Zaccheus and sing the song to myself!
- Jesus entered Jerusalem triumphantly because He already knew that He would win in the end!
- Even though Jesus was mocked and physically tortured, he never lashed out at those who were hurting him. That really proves that my occasional struggles are pretty trivial.
- At any point, Jesus could have called down ten thousand angels to save Him from the cross. Love kept Him up there.