Today’s Reading: Matthew 15, Luke 15, John 15 (New American Standard Bible)
- Jesus proves that following all the “rules” is not what makes a person righteous.
- Jesus rejoices over the one lost sheep being found. How often do I rejoice over that one lost sheep?
- When the prodigal son returns, are we prepared to throw a HUGE party? or are we more tempted to point out his faults…most like the ones that turned him away in the first place?
- If we are truly Christians and growing in Him, there will be fruit to prove it.
- What have I done lately to lay my life down for a friend? How about for an enemy?